Reasons Clients Come to Schu
- Our deep engineering talent brings years of valuable experience to every project, pairing knowledge with creative, cross-industry approaches.
- Personalized programs for targeted markets.
- Efficient, responsive lead times.
- Consistently hitting price points.
- Our regional location for drop shipping and warehouse storage.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Small enough for personal attention and flexibility, yet big enough to offer significant material buying power and accommodate any project.
- Easy-to-work-with attitude.
What to Expect
Working with Schu is like collaborating with an old friend, one who listens carefully and understands your needs, even when we’re working together for the first time. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Client initiates project request.
- Schu Engineers meet with client to discuss parameters, uses, competition, pricing market and quantity.
- Client and Schu collaborate on CAD drawings.
- Schu provides cost and materials estimates, sample materials, finishing styles, additional hardware, etc.
- Client confirms pricing, parameters and lead times.
- Schu builds the prototype.
- Schu works with client to establish manufacturing timelines.
- Schu creates product or components, including end-user instruction manual (Private label options available).
- Customized distribution program created.
- Shipment begins.